Friday, September 3, 2010

happy friday!!



TGIF! well even though its a friday night i'm at home ! its ok staying home is good.. i guess hahaha. i did go out for a bit today to eat with my dad and went to sally to get some eyelash glue yipeeee! :) my birthday is coming up in exactly one week from today! i am soooooo excited!!! i've only planned dinner because i dont know what else to do. hmmm? i really really wanna go to a concert or something ooo or disneyland cuz people get in for free on their birthdays right?? but i wouldnt go by myself :(
oh yeahh ill be getting my sister's 3gs tonight wooohoooo! im getting tired of my phone cuz its so scratched up and ugly.. hehe i'll have to take GOOD care of this one.
lets seee.. it was my first time video chatting with amir today and it was fun :P its also our 1 month sooo yayy happy 1 month! :)

ooo and i am currently loving this song <3 sterling simms-doin dat there

No comments:

Post a Comment