Wednesday, September 1, 2010

i am lazy

today i went to go eat with my dad at sunday cafe and i dont like that place. their food is not da best thing in the world -__- however, i got my starbucks coffee ! i was craving the vanilla coffee frap for a loongggg time and i finally got it :) after that, i went to a japanese store and bought some falsies. im trying to find the ones similar to what lisa kim fleming wears! she is such a beautiful and talented model! She has such a wonderful and amazing personality and i am inspired. i also love her style and makeup! i havent seen her in a looong time and i miss her very much :( anyways, i went to fry's after and my dad got me a laptop case for school. i really really want to switch to a macbook. HP SUCKS!!!! im gonna save up to get it and hopefully that will be soon! i also cannot wait to move into my new apartment! wooo hoooo :) ok now i gotta catch up with my tv shows ! byeee... for now... :)

this is lisa kim fleming. my idol is soooo pretty <3

Publish Post
Macbook.. i WILL see u soooooon

1 comment:

  1. To Ardhanarishwara, the blissfully turing one who resides in the third eye plexus (Ajna Chakra) of each aspirant and who denotes the union of my Param Gurudeva Bhagwan Shiva and my Param Gurudevi Maa Shakti, are offered these salutions, prior this little student continues any further with the text,
    For more info visit: Atman

    ReplyDelete